Friday, May 17, 2013

Southern Camellia By Josephine Hardison

12" x 12"
Oil on Panel
$300.00

Click here to purchase or view this painting

A friend gave me this photograph because we share a love of camellia's. Actually they were a favorite of my mother's.  My Grandmother had beautiful camellia bushes in her yard in Alabama. When my Grandmother passed away my Mom tried to transfer some of them to our house. I was thinking of my mom this past weekend, so this one is in memory of you Mom, miss you and thanks for showing me how to be a great mom and thanks to MC for allowing me to travel down the path of motherhood. My choice today is to thank ALL the mom's out there for all the sacrifices you make for your children.  Thanks, H for the picture, hope you like it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment