Tuesday, May 21, 2013

20% Donation to American Red Cross By Josephine Hardison

20% DONATED
from each sale
to
AMERICAN RED CROSS 
 during the month of MAY!

Click here to purchase any painting on my website

My choice today is to do a little something. I feel so helpless watching all the sad news from Oklahoma. It brings back memories of a few years ago when my daughter was in college at the University of Alabama in Tuscaloosa, AL. She called the day before her 21st birthday to tell me a tornado was heading for her house and it looked about as wide as the football stadium. Well, needless to say I was one worried mother being 400 miles away! Fortunately she survived with no damage but I drove down a few days later to move her home for the summer and I saw all the unbelievable sites there. It is still hard to put into words how unreal it is to see entire blocks leveled. My prayers go out to all those suffering in Oklahoma and it's only a little something I can do, but I feel like a lot of little things could turn into a BIG thing!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment