Monday, May 6, 2013

Moving Day By Josephine Hardison


Today is moving day!!!

My paintings have been happily hanging out at the Gariepy Group for ALL of March and April. Today I am blessed to have found a new home for them for ALL of May!! I will be hauling the ladder, hammer, nails, tape, staples and half the tool box and heading out to move some paintings today!!!!  Stay Tuned and tomorrow I will have some photo's of their new home. Oh, the adjustment, I hope they fit in well and aren't to traumatized by the move. I may have to spend extra time with them and make sure they are ok. You also may want to visit often if you are in the Louisville, KY area. Well, tomorrow you may understand better. It is a place we could all ENJOY visiting OFTEN!!!!!

Click here to LIKE my Facebook Page!!!!

Thanks and see ya tomorrow!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment