Wednesday, May 8, 2013

BINK & BEAR By Josephine Hardison

12" x 12"
Oil on Panel
Not For Sale

Click here to view painting on my website

My choice a few weeks back was to paint this for my daughter's birthday. She posted this picture on Facebook and I knew I HAD to paint it for her. She loves her dog, Bear and the yellow blanket was given to her by her aunt when she was born, 24 years ago!! She loves that blanket and still carries it everywhere she goes, well not to work, that would be a little awkward!!!! But is near to her heart and it has so many stories it could tell. I just love all the memories I can think back on just looking at that yellow blanket. Hope your choice today is to think of treasured memories of your loved ones!!! Happy Birthday, MC, Love you!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment