Monday, May 6, 2013

Moving Day Revealed!!!! By Josephine Hardison

WHEW!!!!!

What a day! Ok, taking down 30+ paintings from one location and moving them to another is hard work! I bet I did at least an hour on the stair master going up and down the ladder. And it is a good thing I got some extra exercise. I'll be needing it this month!!!!!
And yes we are OPEN.

We are waiting for someone to come visit us. 
We are lonely and need company.
We are on this long wall all by our little selves.

If you have to be hanging out with someone it might as well be with all the cool people visiting at:
 

GRAETER'S !!!!!
2204 Bardstown Rd

Mon-Thur 11am - 10pm
Fri & Sat 11am - 11pm
Sun 12pm - 10pm

Hope you will stop by for some ice cream and visit my paintings!
Hope you find one or two you might want to take home with you!!
Call me and I will meet you there!
 I may need to visit them daily or maybe that's not a good idea.
I'll have to limit my visits so I won't gain an extra few pounds!!!!
Ohhhhhhhh, this could be painful but FUN!!!!!
STOP BY!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment