Tuesday, February 26, 2013

The View By Josephine Hardison

12" x 12"
Oil on panel
$300.00

Click here to view or purchase

I have several reasons for choosing this picture to post today. It is from a photograph of my daughter several years back in a place we love, Kiawah Island, SC. For many summers we would spend a week there with another wonderful family. Each child would bring a friend, we would rent bikes for everyone, stroll the beaches, put our toes in the sand, watch the sun set, cook fabulous dinners, laugh ALOT, and well you get the picture!!! As you walk up the boardwalk to cross over the sand dunes, the view is both breathtaking and relaxing at the same time. 
I also just found out about a dear friend losing her father on Sunday at 86 years young. I know she went to Kiawah with her family each summer for many years as well. Her Father loved to play golf with his grandson and son-in-law. So S. S., this one is in memory of your Dad and all your treasured memories of your time with your Dad in Kiawah. Having lost my own dad last year, I know how valuable those treasured memories can be in the days and years ahead! I hope your choice today is to create wonderful memories of those you love to always treasure!


No comments:

Post a Comment