Wednesday, March 6, 2013

EXCITING NEWS!!! from Josephine Hardison





Stop By
2216 Dundee Dr ~ Douglas Loop Mall in The Highlands
Louisville, KY 40205

Click here to view or purchase any of these paintings

I just spent the day hanging the 26 paintings above in The Gariepy Group office. If you are in the Louisville, KY area stop by at 2216 Dundee Dr in The Loop Mall. The office is located next door to Cafe Lou Lou's in the Highlands. I am so excited to have so many of my paintings on display. I feel like I have sent my children off to kindergarten for the first time!! I hope they are well accepted on their first trip away from home. Please go by and visit with them, they would love to see you and maybe you might find one that needs to go home with you!!
I am planning an open house in April, more details to follow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment