Monday, March 25, 2013

April 11 BEACH PARTY 5:30 ~ 7:30



APRIL 11, 2013
OPEN HOUSE RECEPTION
5:30pm ~ 7:30 pm 
Gariepy Group
2216 Dundee Rd
(Douglas Loop Mall, Behind Cafe LouLou's)
Parking behind the building off Dundee

PUT IT ON YOUR CALENDAR NOW!!!

Please join me for a reception of 26 of my oil paintings now on display until May 1. We will have food, music, and lots of FUN. If you didn't make it to the beach for Spring Break, this will be the next best thing. If you did make it to the beach for Spring Break, come extend the vacation feeling for a little longer. 
I will have paintings available of Beaches, Boats and Bits of Life. I would love to see you there if you are in the Louisville, KY area. Bring your friends, bring your neighbors, bring your co-workers, ALL are welcome and invited to just show up for the FUN. We can at least pretend we are going to the beach and the best part, you don't have to wear your swimsuit! Well, you can if you want to but I will NOT be wearing mine!!! The body is not beach ready, but my mind is ALWAYS beach ready!!!! 

HOPE TO SEE YOU THERE!!!!!!!!

Click here to LIKE my Facebook Page

No comments:

Post a Comment