Sunday, February 17, 2013

CoCoNuts By Josephine Hardison

36" x 30"
Oil on Canvas
$600.00

Click here to view or purchase this painting

I had such a great time painting bigger! My choice today was to try something on a larger canvas. I LOVED IT!!! Most of my work has been created on a flat panel and I love being able to create a complete painting in a day. But I was ready to move to another challenge. It is fun and funky and I love all the colors. I have so many photographs I have taken over the years of palm trees. They are fascinating to me. No two are alike and are beautiful but can be very messy. I hope you enjoy the view! Thanks for taking the time to check out my paintings. I love when you comment on what you like or don't like! Looking forward to hearing from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment