Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Mini Paintings for Great Gifts by Josephine Hardison




I decided to introduce some small mini 4" x 4" oil paintings for the gift giving season. I added a 2" mat around the board and it make a nice presentation alone or beautiful framed as well. The two flower paintings would make a great pair grouped together or can be sold alone. Same goes for the two fruit paintings, great grouped together or I will sell them individually. The overall size with the mat is 8" x 8" , perfect for a small something for someone special on your gift list this Holiday Season. Each painting is $75.00 and I am happy to help with framing if you are interested. Just click here to go to my website and email about framing to jyhardison@att.net.

Hope you and your family have great Thanksgiving. Count your blessings, I am so blessed and grateful to all my art collectors. Thanks from the bottom of my heart for allowing me to do something I truly love.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

No comments:

Post a Comment