Sunday, November 23, 2014

Art Show Fun!! by Josephine Hardison

All set up and ready to open for business!

Going for the homey feeling with a distressed fireplace to display my artwork above.

Thankful for beautiful weather the weekend of the show.

Introduced some mini paintings for great gift giving ideas
Click here for more information on my new mini paintings

Feeling blessed to have completed a successful art show just across the new walking bridge in Louisville, KY. It was fun to see so many friends walk over the bridge and shop at the Steamboat Days Art Show. I was enjoying the warmth and loved feeling the sunshine on my beach paintings, I was dreaming of being on the beach! Can't wait for my next show, maybe somewhere in warm temperatures during the middle of winter!!! I'll keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment