Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Gallery 104 By Josephine Hardison


Check out the back wall at Gallery 104 in LaGrange, KY!!!!
So excited to have been juried into Gallery 104 ( Click here to check it out) in LaGrange, KY. I spent the day hanging my paintings and they gave me the entire back wall! So much fun placing them in new locations. So many talented artists there and blessed to be hanging out with them all. LaGrange is such a cute small town with a courthouse in the town square and railroad tracks down Main Street. It is a perfect place to slow down, have lunch and do a little shopping. Stop by if you are in the area! You just might find something for your home.


From beaches to flowers, boats to food and a little beach girl, oh my, oh my, which to choose??? What a fun part of shopping. 
There may not be any posts for a week or so. Don't panic, all is well and I'm not saying but it may have something to do with a beach. Pictures to follow!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment