Thursday, July 18, 2013

Cuba Trip By Josephine Hardison

CUBA TRIP PHOTOS, oh my, which should I paint first??????



Amazing old cars everywhere!!!!


Havana Street scenes

WOW!! Check out the height of those doors!!!

Hotel that Hemingway liked to hang out in many years ago!





Not sure if you can tell but a 6 piece band on the beach complete with Bass, accordion, guitar, drums, they were GREAT!!!

I did manage to find a beach and what fun I had snapping pictures to paint!!!!

Two Classics!!! 54 Chrysler and my husband, born in 54!!!

Housing in the town of Alamar (just outside of Havana)

Just returned from a mission trip to CUBA!!!!! Great time and took hundreds of pictures!!! Can't wait to get started on painting!! Sensory overload, oh my which to paint first, that is the tough decision to make! I feel very blessed to have been able to see a small piece of this country and meet some very warm and welcoming people. With interpreters we have a great time and saw so many wonderful sites. Click here to see more photos on my FACEBOOK page. and while you are there, click on the like button!!!! Thanks. Enjoy these pictures and will be posting paintings as I complete!! If you see a picture you would like me to paint for you, just let me know!!! I need somebody to tell me which one to start with!!! Which one do think should be first?????

No comments:

Post a Comment