Thursday, April 18, 2013

Beach Party Success By Josephine Hardison

Great Friends!!! Love them!

New Friends!! Always love that!

Artist Friends and best teacher EVER!! Thanks!!

This is a painting I have donated to Race for Grace. This will be actioned off to raise money for a Chaplaincy program  at Churchill Downs. They even have a national online bidding system where anyone can bid on all the amazing items they have collected for the event!!! How cool is that, modern technology is wonderful!

Click here for more information on this wonderful event.

CLICK HERE TO BID ON THIS PAINTING!!!!

WHAT FUN WE HAD!!!!!

There is nothing like a great BEACH PARTY! We had such fun and I was truly humbled to see so many friends stop by for my very first art show!!!!! YES, very first!!! I hope there will be many more ahead. It was not perfect weather and in spite of the pouring rain and wind, just like at the beach, life goes on. I was so grateful to my artist friends, my old friends, my new friends, my young friends and my family friends, whew!! I didn't realize I had so many friends. I am truly blessed and thank everyone for showing up on such a stormy night. I sold 2 paintings (Thanks to my 2 new collectors!!!!!!) and received very warm comments. I think I just may keep on painting. Hope to see you at the next one!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment