Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Beach Party By Josephine Hardison

BEACH PARTY
THURSDAY ~ April 11
5:30pm ~ 7:30pm
Stop by for all the fun!

Click here to see all my paintings

I am so excited to share my paintings with anyone in the Louisville area on Thursday night. I have had the best time painting and now they all need new homes!! I have to make room in my house for more paintings!! They are becoming like children and I am quickly getting attached to certain ones. I know I must allow them to find their way in the world and just hope it will be to someone tomorrow night! I have been working so hard taking workshops, classes and trying to paint better and better. And you know what they say, Practice makes perfect!!! Come by and enjoy a fun beach party and I will be giving away a $300.00 painting to some lucky person. It could be YOU!!!!

                                                   Click here to LIKE my facebook page



No comments:

Post a Comment