Monday, February 3, 2014

PERCHED BY Josephine Hardison

In progress photo of how I start a painting with a very loose rough sketch using the darks and lights to decide where I want my colors to go and what value to use. This also gives you a great way to see if you like the composition before you have invested to much into the piece. At this point I can go in and change whatever I want because it will all be covered when I add my color.

"PERCHED"

12" x 12"
Oil on Board
$300.00

Click here to view or purchase this painting

OK,  with 5" of snow outside on the ground there is nothing better to do than paint beach photos!!!! I know it has been awhile since my last post but still painting and staying busy!! Trying to catch up and post a few I have finished and may post some that are still in progress.
I still have so many wonderful photos from a Fall trip to Seaside, FL. I love revisiting them during this time of year back in Louisville. Awwwww, just wish I were sitting on the beach now! Make a choice to enjoy your day no matter where you are!!

No comments:

Post a Comment