Sunday, October 20, 2013

Three Happy Souls 2 By Josephine Hardison

36" x 24"
Oil on Board
$800.00

Click here to view or purchase this painting

My choice was to paint BIG!! I have been doing many small paintings and thought I would change things up a bit by going larger. I really like doing both and happy for the change. This was a picture I had painted before but in a totally different style. (Click here to see previous version) I have used the previous version for much of my marketing materials and still love the colors but wanted to try it from a different perspective. Many people may not believe it is from the same picture but it is just different styles of painting. The first version was done totally with a palette knife and this larger version was all done with brushes. I love them both!!! Guess it's like children, they are different and I love them in different ways!!! Which version do you like best??? 



No comments:

Post a Comment