Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Three Happy Souls by Josephine Hardison SOLD



12" x 12"
Oil on panel

SOLD!!



Today my choice is to start this blog. I have always dabbled in many different areas of art but last summer I began painting with oils each day and have not stopped! It has become my joy and bright spot in every day.
I have many blessings in my life, a wonderful husband, amazing daughter and loving family and friends, but struggled in 2012. I lost my Mom(86) in February 2012, and my Dad(90) a month later. Then my daughter's father lost his battle with cancer in June and even though I was divorced from her Dad for many years it was an emotional challenge to go through. Oh and did I mention that my daughter graduated from college and moved from Louisville, KY to Ft Worth, TX in July of the same year! Last year was definitely a year of change but the choice I have made each day is to focus forward, remain positive and PAINT!! I hope what I choose to paint brings as much joy to you as I had in painting it. Please let me know your thoughts! And don't forget to choose wisely each day in whatever you do!

No comments:

Post a Comment